Monday, March 28, 2011

Little Lady


I just love this little face! Emma and I have been spending a lot of time lately taking pictures of her. I would LOVE to take a photography class one day. These pictures were taken at home but for the past two months we have been staying in a hotel off and on in Meridian, MS with Tyler as he prepares to deploy. We are so fortunate to be able to spend this time with him and travel home about once a week (for usually a 24 hour period) to wash our clothes and make a few meals to bring back to the hotel. We are not huge on eating out and it definitely gets old after two months. Even though living in a hotel with a baby has its challenges, we would not change this situation. We love the time we are getting to spend with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment