Sunday, June 5, 2011

May 29, 2011

Doug graduated from high school last Sunday! He will be attending the University of Colorado to study computer science through their engineering program. The other big exciting news is that Emma officially became mobile that day! She has been rolling and scooting but she finally figured out how to push off and crawl! I was doing my makeup and had her sitting near me. The next thing I knew she was playing with my makeup because she had made her way to it. She is now pulling herself up and starting to walk around a very little bit!





Our crawler!






Mom and Doug!









Doug and his gifts! My mom asked my mother in law, Sue,
to make Doug a T-shirt quilt out of his old shirts. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Doug also received an Ipad! After seeing his brother in laws with them that was all he could talk about.
















The food, a little different then the day before. Definitely more boyish!







The ceremony!

Jack attack!



















My cousin Rachael (who I forgot to mention in the last post flew in to surprise Kelly for her bridal shower), Reed and Kelly.







Emma and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment