Thursday, May 5, 2011

April 28, 2011

























We flew to Ohio on Thursday for my cousin Lisa's wedding in Canton, Ohio. She is the first of three, all in the Stephens family (my mom's family), weddings this summer. We had a wonderful time and I just had to make a posting about the flight there because Kelly had a ball carrying Emma through the airport pretending that Emma was her child. As soon as we got to the airport she grabbed Emma from me and made sure to walk far enough in front of us (as you can see in the picture) to not be associated with the rest of us traveling. She would then comment to me on how many people commented on "her" child. When I asked her how labor and delivery was she responded "great". I will ask her again in a few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment