Here are some pictures Kelly took of Emma and I after church. We tried to match!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Mother's Day!
Today was my first Mother's day and it was a wonderful day! Tyler exceeded my expectations and made me feel so incredibly special from half way across the world, and of course my sweet Emma! He made me the sweetest card and got me a flash for our camera! Emma slept the best she ever has - from 8:30pm until 6:55am. With all of the traveling we have done over the past five months we have had a really tough time getting her to sleep through the night so it was truly wonderful! My mom, Emma and I then went to church because the rest of the house was sick. We came home and had a nice brunch, did some yard work for my mom, went on a run with Emma and Kelly, had a nice dinner and ended the night with playing with Emma! Some exciting updates on Emma is that she started waving today and is going from the sitting position into the crawling position and rocking back and forth! It will be no time before she is crawling. For now she loves to roll her way around!
Here are some pictures Kelly took of Emma and I after church. We tried to match!

Here are some pictures Kelly took of Emma and I after church. We tried to match!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment