As I said in my previous post I had a weird schedule when I worked for Target but the great thing was that I had Wednesday morning and lunch off with my dad and Thursdays off with my mom. My mom and I used to "run errands" most Thursdays which usually meant that we went shopping. This past Thursday my mom and I took Emma to the mall to go meet the Easter bunny. We could not get her to look at the camera and smile all in one picture:) She looks like a little doll in the picture! We then found a new kids store that has opened since I left called Crazy 8 that was having a HUGE winter clothes sale. We cleaned up!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
April 21, 2011
As I said in my previous post I had a weird schedule when I worked for Target but the great thing was that I had Wednesday morning and lunch off with my dad and Thursdays off with my mom. My mom and I used to "run errands" most Thursdays which usually meant that we went shopping. This past Thursday my mom and I took Emma to the mall to go meet the Easter bunny. We could not get her to look at the camera and smile all in one picture:) She looks like a little doll in the picture! We then found a new kids store that has opened since I left called Crazy 8 that was having a HUGE winter clothes sale. We cleaned up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment