Today we met Steph for lunch in Denver. She and I have been best friends since 7th grade.
I have been really fortunate to talk to Tyler just about every day now. He sounds like he is doing really well. He should start flying on April 18th (his birthday gift from the Air Force). Otherwise he has been going in and reading, that is about all he can tell me. He has given Emma and I a tour of his room. He just switched rooms two days ago because his old room had a bunk bed and he moved to a single bed room in case they have to start sharing rooms. What a thinker! He spent a good part of that day raiding rooms that were vacant and was able to find Christmas lights, a clock, a nightstand and many other things. Apparently it is the thing to do!
How fun to make an appearance on your blog! I love it! I had so much fun seeing you in denver, thank you so much for coming to see me. It really meant a lot to me! I loved reading through your blogand looking through all of the pictures, keep up the posting it is great! Love you!
ReplyDelete