I can't believe how much stronger Emma is getting every single day! I love her fun personality and how she thinks that even the smallest things that I do are hilarious. Thanks Aunt Ashley and Uncle Steffan for Emma's stylish leggings! For all of the clothes that she has, we are not set up well for Colorado this time of year. She was much better equipped for Mississippi.
I love it Shannon. Great idea for the photos with balloons and bday message.
ReplyDeleteI love that I get your updates via email! and I loved the sign and balloons- we are going to have to do that for Wade in about a week and a half! He will LOVE it!!! We just mailed him his birthday package- I think Wade is going to see Tyler soon? Do you know if they talked or not? I love you! Can't WAIT to see you this summer!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteShannon-- HOW ADORABLE! I am so excited about bringing a little treasure into the world like yours every time I see pictures of you and Emma! Thanks for posting these cute little pictures for us all to see-- I miss you dearly and I am so excited to talk to you soon (oh, and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TYLER!! Andrew and I miss you too!)
ReplyDelete