Today we check out of the hotel and head home to get Tyler packed and ready to deploy tomorrow :( For a while it seemed like we were going to be living in a hotel for an eternity but now I wish that we were staying longer so that it did not mean that he was leaving. He is out processing as I write this. There is not a whole lot to do in Meridian so one thing that we did do every day to get out of the hotel was run around the lake. They have one paved loop that is just over a mile long and was a great way for Emma and I to kill time while Tyler was flying and then there is an unpaved five mile loop that we would do as a family. (Tyler does not like for me to go into the trees without him. They use the inmates to clean up the trail). These pictures are from our family picnic that we did one night. They have picnic tables along the trail that look out at the lake. It is really beautiful and it definitely made for a fun dinner!
Beautiful. I love the blog. It is great that I can click on a photo and see it big. Emma has the most beautiful big blue eyes. She is so precious.
ReplyDelete