Above Left: Adam, Ashley, Steffan, and Sue
Above Right: Tyler and Bristol
Left: Jess and Shannon
I am trying to get a few posts in before Tyler leaves tomorrow and takes the laptop with him. I will be able to catch up on posting more once I get to Colorado and have my parents computer. Welcome home to Adam! Adam just got home from Afghanistan, exact same base and mission that Tyler is about to go do. Adam and Tyler went through pilot training and were both FAIPed (First Assignment Instructor Pilot) to Columbus, MS. We lived a street away from them in pilot training and now we live on the opposite side of the street (about ten houses down) from them off base. We call it glorified college! They are an incredible couple and we are so blessed to have them in our lives. Emma loves Jess and Jess has been the ONLY babysitter we have left Emma with. It was so fun to get to spend time with Adam and Jess right after he got home. Tyler's parents, Sue and Chris, as well as his sister and brother-in-law, Ashley and Steffan, drove to Columbus to say goodbye to Tyler. Emma went to bed before I got any pictures of her with the family but I took this one below before they arrived.
No comments:
Post a Comment